Windows / Worked DXCC
Opens (or closes) the worked DXCC window.
The title of this menu item will change with the choosen contest.
Worked DXCC countries window
If one DXCC country has been worked on a band (possibly a mode), this band will be
displayed in blue, otherwise it remains in white. This window is resizable.
- Display :
- You can display the countries alphabetically sorted
(within the same continent), or sorted by number of band/mode worked. More, to ease
searches, countries worked on all bands can be hidden (clean sweeps).
- If you have a wheel mouse, you can set a bigger or smaller font in clicking in it,
and use the Ctrl key while rolling the wheel.
- The color of title bar can be modified to ease its recognition in a cluttered layout.
- Scrolling : To ease scrolling in the window, bookmarks have been added (if headers are displayed for the contest).
You can also use Shift + Mouse wheel to browse the bookmarks
- Copy: Last, all the datas included in this window can be copied as a text file, and pasted
in text or directly in an Excel (TM) or OpenOffice spreadsheet, for a later analysis.
Last update : 2005 may 24