Windows / Worked zones
Opens (or closes) the worked zones window.
The title of this menu item will fit to the chosen contest.
The window displays the worked multipliers (in blue) or not (in white) on the current band, and
possibly the current mode.
Some examples :
Worked departements window (French REF HF contest)
Worked states and provinces window (International ARRL DX contest)
Worked states and provinces window with prefixes attached to the provinces (International ARRL DX contest)
WAZ zones worked window by band (CQWW DX contest)
Clean sweep zones are displayed in green, never worked in white, other in blue.
In the title bar the number of worked zones / total zones is displayed.
- If the contest is multi-bands (and/or multi-modes),
you can display the distribution of these multipliers by band (and/or mode) or according to the current QSO.
If you are taking part as a monobander in a multiband contest for example you can also save screen space by
choosing wich bands to display in these windows.
Note that choosen bands are recorded in the data file, and that the four following windows are all synchronized :
CheckCall (F9), CheckCountry (F10), Multipliers (Alt-M) and Zones (Alt-Z).
- When list permits you can display zones in alphabetical order.
- When list permits you can display labels (mostly prefixes) attached to the provinces.
- You can copy all data of this window into the clipboard
as an image or a text
- If you have a wheel mouse, you can set a bigger or smaller font in clicking in it,
and use the Ctrl key while rolling the wheel.
- The color of title bar can be modified to ease its recognition in a cluttered layout.
Last update : 2005 July 22